Some of our good friends from Philly were coming to the south for Christmas, so we had to jump at the opportunity to meet up with them for a few hours in Chattanooga. Emma talks about Simeon constantly, but was kind of indifferent to actually seeing him again. Simeon was equally unimpressed, we like to think they were just playing it cool. Samuel and Charlie picked right up where they left off, just as silly as ever. This is the best I could do of pictures of them together…
I got to meet their newest addition and catch up a bit (as much as possible with four toddlers/preschoolers running circles around us :)). We also got a chance to explore some of my old stomping grounds and actually ran into one of my old professors at the park, random. Chattanooga is such a great town!
Samuel looking at the drain of the giant fountain at Coolidge Park. This boy is obsessed with drains lately! The first thing he shows anyone when he gives a tour of our home is the bathtub drain. He always looks under the sink to see the pipes where the drain leads in public restrooms. And, in every different place we stayed in France, his first stop was the bathtub drain. I love my boy and his quirky obsessions. :)
Riding the statues (they squirt water out of their mouth during the warmer months)…
Bud and I hanging out on the same statues during our dating days…
The giant couch…Lauren and I on the giant couch during one of her gymnastics competitions, her in 5th grade me in 9th. Lovely overalls, I know. :)



2 comments:
Cute pictures with the statues! loveit. ANd love the overalls. Man I loved those things.
You and Bud look so different! Ya'll were little itty babies when you dated ;). Fun memories in a great city! I miss you being in college there and visiting you.
Lauren
Post a Comment