Wednesday, May 22, 2013

More Baseball

I got around to taking the good camera to baseball a few weeks ago. I am loving baseball season. We all enjoy watching Sam play…well, Emma really enjoys playing with another little sister who she loves, but at least she loves going to all the games. Samuel really has improved too… he is not nearly as afraid to catch the ball as he was at first, although he still shies away from it and he has started to make contact with the ball frequently from coach pitches without using the tee. (The rule is they get five pitches from the coach, and then can attempt to hit it off the tee with three swings.)  He loves to play and is usually playing in the backyard even after having multiple games each week. 
Such good form… step and throw. 

 Never looking at the ball… :)


 Samuel's fan club…
"Baseball ready" well not quite, but at least he's paying attention to the game (more than I ever did as a kid :))…
 He chased it down in the outfield and threw it in during this game… so excited to see some outfield action!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! I hope I get the chance to play with him sometime :)

Cindy said...

Love the action shots! He's having so much fun. We absolutely love being baseball ready. Watching Emma and Olive is almost as mesmerizing as watching the games. Go Reds!

Little S said...

What cute pictures! Kellen just started Baseball also. Wish we lived closer so they could be on the same team!