Saturday, May 11, 2013

Moving on to zone defense

We are losing our man-to-man coverage when Baby Lutz #3 joins us this fall. We are all very excited about this blessing and can't wait to meet him/her. 

Samuel has been praying for, "the new baby in our life" that it would "listen to what we tell it to do and have good manners." He has many thoughts about what we can do when the baby gets here. 

Emma LOVES babys and is so excited to have one of her own. She can spot a baby across the room and always wants to hold it and pat its feet and smile at it. She is going to be a great "helper." 

I am due on September 28, although I'm not expecting to meet this little one until October (I'd rather be pleasantly surprised if baby arrives on time, then disappointed when the due date passes with no activity). For my own records… At 20 weeks, I am feeling pretty good. I never felt miserable, but I didn't feel well for the first 14 or 15 weeks (we ate lots of take out and frozen dinners :)). Around 17 weeks I started to feel tiny baby kicks and at 19 weeks Bud got to feel it for the first time. Samuel says he felt it one time too, although I really don't think he's sat still long enough to feel anything real. 

We are so excited about this new adventure! 



2 comments:

Cindy said...

Your children and parenting certainly make this world a better place!! Love the perspective from Sam and Emma about B3. So fun to share the joy with them. Adorable pics, too!

Kari said...

I just love this post!