- She's showing so much more personality now. She smiles and chats with us a few times every day. She's the only baby I know that actually says "goo goo, ga ga" when she talks. She gets really excited when we cary on a conversation with her.
- She's sleeping well. We try to get her down right after the big kids, but it usually takes a couple hours to get her settled into a deep sleep. I dream feed her around 10, she's up at 4ish, then up for the day around 7:30. During the day, she's' usually up for about an hour after each feeding, then down for a 2 hour nap. She usually needs a pacifier to get her back to sleep a few times during each nap and sometimes at night too. And, poor third child rarely naps in her bed… she rotates from her carseat, to her swing, to someones arms, to the Mobi wrap, and occasionally in her cradle. She has also yet to sleep in the pack and play for more than 30 minutes. She sleeps well being swaddled in her cradle and I hate to mess with a good thing. A few times she has slept from 10-6! Hoping for more of that in the coming weeks, although I'm not complaining. :)
- We are still trying to figure out some tummy issues. She's on reflux meds, I've given up dairy, and I'm feeding her more slowly. She was acting like she was in pain after feedings and this combination seems to be helping. However, we aren't sure whats really making it better.
- She weighs 12 pounds, 12 ounces (90%) and is 22 inches long (50%).
Holding her in the magic position (football hold) that helps her belly.
I laid her on the floor for a second, came back to this. Emma tucked her in and gave her a lovey.
The bathtub is a great place for her to sit while giving the big kids a bath/shower.
So many smiles…






2 comments:
Oh I just love her!
She is a pure joy!!!
Post a Comment