Friday, August 8, 2008

Samuel's Firsts...

A few pics from Samuel's first week...
One of Samuel's first photo shoots...

Samuel's first bath... he didn't like it very much.

But, he did like being cuddled in the towel after his bath.

Samuel's first "tummy time" with Clara. She was curled up in a ball next to him, but she kind of freaks out when you get the camera out. So, this is the best picture I could get.

Samuel's first walk...

6 comments:

Scott Abbey Harrison and Henry said...

I can't believe how little he is. He looks so sweet! I can't wait to hug him!

Gretchen said...

He is so cute! And Leslie you look GREAT! Congrats again! Can't wait to meet him!

Unknown said...

Aw....Les! You look BEAUTIFUL in these bath pictures! I love that you get to cuddle with him so much--sounds like he's a lot like you that he loves snuggling! :) love you and miss Sam already. ;(

Anonymous said...

These pic's are so cute! I love the poses - he is so photogenic! Can't wait to see him again in person. It looks like Clara is bonding well with Samuel.
Love,
G'Daddy

Janelle said...

He's precious, and you look great! Enjoy!!

Sara A. said...

Awww! He's so precious! Leslie, were you even pregnant?!! You look amazing!!