
I was really pleased with Samuel's 3 month old pictures from Picture People, but I didn't want to go back there for 6 month pictures. I really just wanted digital copies for my records and I didn't want to spend all that money when the ones we bought at three months have still not been framed or hung. So, I decided to try to do them my self. Here are a few that turned out okay. I'm going to try to get some more later this week... the sun was kind of bright so he wouldn't open his eyes much and he wasn't very smiley. But, I'm pleased with these ones. Which one is your favorite?
4 comments:
Top right and bottom left. I love his little face and rosy cheeks on the one and that he's looking off into the distance :) and i just think he looks like a little man in the bottom left one gettin that stuff on his shirt. I don't know why...I just really like that one. He's SUPER PRECIOUS. I'm glad you didn't pay...these are awesome...probably cause you had such good material. good to talk to you today...
All of the pics are great. I can't believe how big he is getting. He looks so grown up in these pics.
Can you come take pictures of Harrison? You did a great job! They are all so good. I can't believe he is that big. We have to make plans to see you soon.
These are ALL fabulous! You have a real knack as a photographer...plus, he's just adorable!! Hard to pick a fav. - probably li'l pink cheeks and the one with Hump. Excited to see you Friday! Love, Gigi
Post a Comment