
I had planned on making homemade baby food at some point during Samuel's babyhood. However, I never got around to it. When my parents came into town last weekend they made it happen. (Thanks mom and dad!) It was sooo easy! We bought the Magic Bullet (As seen on TV) and it worked really well. Bud has been wanting the Magic Bullet for years, so it's a gift for him too :) I just steamed it in the microwave and then pureed it, adding water to make it the right consistency. Here are the results... Green beans on the left and carrots on the right.
5 comments:
Looks delicious. How does Samuel like it?
i am impressed! it looks so colorful & yummy...hmmm...like REAL vegetables! you're such a great mom.
I really love to make baby food as well! Looking forward to April... Hve you checked out the "recipes" on wholesomebabyfood.com? Baked peaches were a huge hit for George.
He likes it a lot. We tried sweet potatoes last night and they were a huge hit!
The color is soo different than the jars... and they come out just as colorful as they go in :)
I'll have to check out that website Christine. Thanks for the suggestion!
Good For you! You will have to show me how to use it...I have one but never touched it! Lexi LOVE carrot, green beans, and try peas! We do applesauce for bfast, she didnt like oatmeal stuff either!
Post a Comment