Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Party

Samuel hosted his friends for an Easter party Thursday morning. We had an easter egg hunt and dyed easter eggs... which went surprisingly well considering the ages of the children. We also played with the sand and water table a lot! The kids were a mess, but had so much fun! Collecting eggs...

Dying eggs...
Sand and Water Table...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie, Yesterday your mother
told me how to leave a comment on a blog. Hope this works. The blog
is our way to keep current on the
whole family-we thoroughly enjoy it
and look forward to the updates. You do a great job.
Love, Grandan

Amy said...

So cute! Thanks again for the fun party. I cracked up again at Ellie's hair after being attacked my Chaucer. The funniest part was how she just side glanced at him like he was such a annoying boy. :)

Unknown said...

Okay...He is seriously the cutest. I think it's safe to say I'm obsessed with this boy. What a fun party!!

Little S said...

Thanks for hosting the Easter party!! Kellen had a blast! He especially like the m-n-m's. :)