Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Safari in Arkansas

We finally decided to check out the Gentry Drive Through Safari with my parents last weekend. I'm so glad we did! I really thought it would be cheesy, but it was pretty well done. Samuel had fun, although I think he was more excited to be out of his car seat than to see the animals :) I took a ton of pics, but don't want to bore you by posting them all. If you haven't been, you should definitely make the trip! Here are some of the highlights from our visit...


2 comments:

Shaunna said...

Les...I grew up going here! Funny story- my grandparents took us once when we were young. My brother was still in diapers. It was really hot so I think that's all he had on (yes, only in AR). Anyway, we got close to the monkey cage & this monkey reached through & grabbed my brother's diaper & ripped it completely off!

Keslyn said...

Awesome, glad you guys liked it!! I need to learn how to make collages of pictures like you have here, such a waste of time uploading one after one!!