We celebrated our 6 year anniversary a few weeks ago. It kind of got lost in the shuffle of moving, traveling, etc. We did get to go out for a nice dinner while Gigi and Dodo babysat and then celebrated the day of with Sam in tow. I guess we will have to get used to dates with a toddler until we find babysitters up here. :)
We pretty much mimicked our engagement day/weekend (exactly 7 years ago... the same day as our wedding)... Breakfast at Pancake Pantry, a walk in Centennial Park (we found the bench where he popped the question and shared the story with Sam... he could have cared less), shopping (7 years ago it was to get my ring sized... this year to buy a computer :)), and hanging out at the house, followed by fireworks downtown the following evening (they did a fireworks show just for us :))!
I'm so grateful for a wonderful, loving husband. I love spending time with him, watching him with Sam (and B2), and sharing life together. I am so grateful to have him by my side through everything! Love you Bud!
1 comment:
Happy anniversary!!! Miss you guys... I keep thinking I see you around here - only to be very disappointed.
Post a Comment