Monday, August 9, 2010

B2 Pics

B2 needs some more blog time! I finally got in for my 20 week ultrasound at 22 weeks. The 18-20 week window that they usually aim for was right in the middle of moving, so it got pushed back a few weeks before I could get it scheduled. Everything looks great! Baby is growing healthy and strong. I'm feeling pretty good. Still really tired most of the time, but that could be blamed on chasing a very busy toddler around and moving as well. I feel the baby kick ALL THE TIME! When pregnant with Samuel, I didn't feel him move at all until about 21 weeks along and only then if I was sitting still and trying to feel him move. I felt B2 around 15 weeks and I feel him/her no matter what I'm doing. I can't really imagine a child being more busy than Samuel, but I guess I've got to mentally prepare for that... I guess it's payback for me being such a hyper child, I know none of my readers can believe that I was a hyper child :)

Here are some of the ultrasound pictures. I really wish I could have had this done in Arkansas before leaving because they use the 4D machine for all ultrasounds! Oh well...

Baby's profile...
A foot...
A hand... waving hello :)
Little feet...
And another profile shot. B2 had hands in front of his/her face the whole time...

4 comments:

Little S said...

Ultrasound pictures are always so amazing to me. What a great God we serve! I think it looks like a boy. :)

Unknown said...

I think after being pregnant once you become more sensitive to the baby's movements, or more aware of what to watch for. Lots of movement is a good sign! You're a great mom and handling two children will be something you'll grow into. It actually gets easier with the third one! :)

amatz said...

I'm so glad to hear that baby #2 is doing so well! We can't wait to meet this little one!

Amy said...

That foot picture is so cute!
I hope she is right about it actually getting easier with the third. :) I'm not sure I believe her!