Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Backyard Fun

Our backyard at our new home is amazing!! Samuel and Clara both love running around outside and I enjoy relaxing on the hammock while they are entertained for a bit. And the weather around here make it so that we can enjoy our outdoor retreat even in August... sorry to rub it in, all you southerners. :)

The hammock. I require that he snuggles if he's going to be on here with me...
Otherwise, it is thought of as a jungle gym ending with B2 and mommy getting trampled...
Tree swing. He liked it this day...
Not such a fan on this day...
A fish pond (minus the fish). Also known as Clara's giant water bowl...
And, plenty of space for golf...
frisbee...
and, chasing Clara.

2 comments:

Heather Tomlinson said...

great pics Leslie! so glad you are enjoying your new home.

Amy said...

That tree swing is awesome! And for the record, the high was only 83 today. :) I even went for a walk with the kids this morning and it was only 70! Now pushing a double stroller with 30lb twins at 38.5 weeks pregnant, maybe not the smartest thing I've ever done, but we made it home!