Monday, August 16, 2010

Two Year Old Photo Shoot

I attempted a photo session with my new camera and my big two year old. This is how it ended...
So, we'll have to try again sometime. But, in the mean time, here are some that did turn out okay...



This picture needs a lot of touch ups, but it's just too cute not to post! I plan on taking it again someday with Samuel not in pjs, with no drool on the shirt, with combed hair, and maybe even without the dogs backside in the background :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

such a cute little guy!

Unknown said...

He's adorable, even with the pj's and drool! You take great pictures--but he sure wasn't happy in that first one!

Little S said...

The 5th one's my favorite!

Cat said...

I cannot believe how much he's changed over the summer! He's looking like such a boy.