Sam has taken to crawling into Emma's crib. So, I often put Emma in there with him to make them play together. :) I particularly love this picture because Sam is biting his lower lip, exactly like my "harp face" for those who know me well.


Sam and Clara are good buddies most of the time. When he's not telling her to "scoot over" or "get out the way" or "leave
him alone." He likes to have someone to boss around.


Emma's first denim...

Sam's cow-lick...

Finally warm enough for the hammock!

Heading off to preschool. He looks so grown up!

Story time...

Helping baby sister not be scared of the coffee grinder...
4 comments:
Such sweet pics of your happy family! Sam and Emma will be precious buddies!
So cute! I love seeing Sam love on Emma.
SJ has the green and white striped dress Emma is wearing at the top. Sam and Emma look so cute playing together!
Great pictures of Sam and Emma together! Glad to see Sam is warming up to his big brother role! Love Emma's denim skirt!
Post a Comment