Monday, May 9, 2011

April Pics

My collection of random pictures in April, that didn't fit into any other blog post.

Emma loves her exersaucer...
The dress and tie I (and mom) made...
Emma's "Blue steel" face...
Clara modeling Emma's tutu that I made...
Miss Hollywood...
Sam being a baby...
Sam has become quite the climber lately...

2 comments:

Sara A. said...

Wow Leslie! You're sewing projects are really good! I think Emma needs to come on out to Hollywood for a visit with her shades on! I love her "blue steel" face too - so cute! I was laughing at the pic of Sam pretending to be a baby! Funny stuff! Looks like you guys are doing great! The kids are so adorable, as always!!

Little S said...

Look at your crafty side coming out. :) I thought I saw matching tie and in a previous post. What a great idea! Glad to see Clara has managed to stay a part of the family. :)