
So, after having my new camera for almost a year, I'm finally learning how to take it off of the automatic mode. I found this challenge on Pinterest.com and I thought this would be a good way to stretch me to learn more photography techniques and more about my camera's capabilities. (Side note, I love pinterest.com... it's like a bulletin board of magazine clippings for the digital age.) So, anyone care to join me in this challenge? I will be posting my pictures here (although I might not be "on time" with the given schedule). I know some of you have taken up photography as a side hobby recently, I'd love to see you all join me in this challenge!
Here is the link to the website to read more about this challenge.
3 comments:
I'll be looking forward to seeing your pictures! You do a great job with your camera!
What kind of camera do you have? Did you go to classes to learn more? Just wondering, I really want to take mine of auto mode!
Kati - I have the Canon Rebel... Same as Kari's. So far I'm just going through the manual and reading some online tutorials. I also play around with the coloring and lighting a lot with iPhoto. I would love to take a class sometime though.
Post a Comment