I figure all of these "assignments" are up for personal interpretation. So, this is my "self portrait." I'm in it and I took it myself... the self timer is great! A lot of my pictures might not follow the rules exactly. :)
Oh, I love it! What did you do to the 1st one? Do you have an editing program you like? If I can get a good pic this evening at my nephew's baseball game, I'm in. :)
I am just using iphoto for now. I'd like to try something more fancy some time, but now I'm using this. I've also been using picnik.com to make collages or do other editing. The first one, I just adjusted the contrast, saturation, and tinting and then did the fade color effect. I meant to not the camera settings, but I forgot. Looking forward to seeing your picture soon. :)
7 comments:
Oh, I love it! What did you do to the 1st one? Do you have an editing program you like? If I can get a good pic this evening at my nephew's baseball game, I'm in. :)
Cute!
I am just using iphoto for now. I'd like to try something more fancy some time, but now I'm using this. I've also been using picnik.com to make collages or do other editing.
The first one, I just adjusted the contrast, saturation, and tinting and then did the fade color effect. I meant to not the camera settings, but I forgot. Looking forward to seeing your picture soon. :)
I want to do this project! But maybe I'll wait until July...Your pics are great!
Meant to say, I like the top one better--it looks more "alive!" I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!
You are very creative. Love the composition.
Post a Comment