Samuel's favorite activity today has been to "play church." He has his little chairs set up as "church seats" and has been handing out Bibles (pillows) to everyone. "This is heavy!" he says trying to lift the pillow. He gets to the pulpit (the coffee table with his microphone set up on it) and "needs to pray and sing"... as in the video below.
Also when playing church, he repeats the Apostle's Creed... including the part about the "pirate" (Pontius Pilate), "answered questions" (Catechism Questions), and repeated Bible verses. How could I make him go take a nap in the middle of playing church?! :)
Oh, and he just wrapped a blanket around him and said it was his "church shirt."
4 comments:
Jackson LOVES to play church. He loves to serve "munion" and sing " Glory be to the Fa-der." Wish we could get our church boys together!!!! Thanks for sharing.
This is the cutest video ever! I'm planning on playing it for my friends tonight. He's so adorable! And the song is actually decipherable.
Too cute!
Absolutely adorable! Reminds me of when Sam and I were going to sing together on the phone, so I started with Twinkle Star, then thought about any Trash Truck songs... he wanted to sing the Doxology! Love that boy!
Post a Comment