I've been wanting to take a picture of how Emma's eyes have gotten darker... this picture below is from when she was 1month old. Look how much bluer they were!
Hey Leslie! I have LOVED seeing your pictures every day! They are great and so creative!! Sorry I haven't commented until now...life got crazy with the sale of our house and trip to Omaha. But I have been reading your blog on my phone everynight--just can't figure out how to comment from my phone. :)
My favorite picture so far is from Someone You Love when Sam is kissing Emma. You should definitely frame it!! Adorable!!
1 comment:
Hey Leslie! I have LOVED seeing your pictures every day! They are great and so creative!! Sorry I haven't commented until now...life got crazy with the sale of our house and trip to Omaha. But I have been reading your blog on my phone everynight--just can't figure out how to comment from my phone. :)
My favorite picture so far is from Someone You Love when Sam is kissing Emma. You should definitely frame it!! Adorable!!
Post a Comment