Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 19 and 20

Day 20 - Bokeh
I had no idea what this was until I googled it. :) It's the effect you get when the background of a picture is blurred.
This is my only pretty flower left in my backyard. I've killed the rest and this one is fading fast. Oops...
Emma's dinner...
I'm not sure if this one counts, but I kind of thought it was cool...
This is one I took almost a year ago on Sam's 2nd birthday. I think I took better Bokeh pictures when I wasn't trying :)
Day 19 - Something Orange


1 comment:

Sue said...

I don't think you are ever out of ideas--you're so creative! I love the pictures of all of Emma's shoes--she's following in her namesake's footsteps! Also love the pictures of Sam and Emma together. He's going to be a great big brother as they grow up!