- Still obsessed with trash trucks. His Buzz fascination is fading. Sports are a new interest and he plays them even without equipment.
- Imaginary play! I love this stage! He has pretend conversations and takes his trash trucks down the road. I love to watch him when he doesn't know I'm there.
- He's lost so many of his baby words. The one I am most sad to see go is "Buel." He now calls himself "Sam" or "S-A-M Sam." And Emma is now "Emma," instead of "EEEEma"
- He's learning to spell words and write his letters. He spells E-X-I-T and S-T-O-P every time we see these signs. You'd be surprised how many exit and stop signs are out there. :)
- We actually have conversations. Complete with questions and answers from both of us, and he remembers the conversations at a later time.
- I don't have to interpret as much!! People actually understand what he's saying.
- He points with four fingers. I love it!
Love you Sam! Looking forward to our fourth year together!
The out takes...
1 comment:
WHAT. A. STUD. I can't believe he is so big and so handsome!
Post a Comment