Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Party Details

Samuel's third birthday was so much fun. We went with a sports theme since that's one of his current obsessions. Mom and I had fun decorating and making special treats. Samuel and his friends enjoyed playing soccer, golf, basketball, and tee ball in the backyard. Many of my ideas did not turn out as well as I had pictured them in my head, but Samuel had a blast and still talks about his "bir-day party with my's friends." It was fun putting it all together for him and seeing him enjoy it.

Samuel's creation...
Cake Pops...
Thanks for all the help Gigi and Dodo.

5 comments:

Kari said...

That's not Sam in the last picture is it? That kid is so tall! Cute party decor and ideas! If you do this much for a boy, I can't wait to see Emma's party!! :)

Leslie said...

Haha. No, it's not Sam. I just loved the action in the shot. It was the only good one of the games :)

amatz said...

You did a great job with all the decorations. How did you make cake pops? Wish we could have been there to celebrate!

JLP said...

The party was fabulous. Sam was so excited. Dodo loved playing tee ball, golf and soccer with him.

Aunt Lo Lo said...

haha okay...cake pops? You're amazing! I love that with three year olds you can play like 5 sports in one party! :) Too fun!