When Mom and Dad came to visit we took a trip to the pumpkin patch, or Pumpkinland at Linvilla Orchards. It was a pretty impressive production. Hayrides and pumpkins of course, but also apple sling shots, pony rides, other animals, huge playground, a sand sculptor who was amazing, two mazes, apple picking, and plenty of home cooked goodies. Fun to experience with Gigi and Dodo.
Beautiful ladies...
Apple sling shot. This was probably my favorite part...
Reaction to the sling shot...
Sam and Emma "being funny"...
Trying to capture baby boys eyes. Strange expression, but really blue eyes...
Sam riding Bullseye... I really thought he might freak about this, but he was so excited and loved riding around in the circle!
Feeding ducks...
Showing off pumpkins before drifting off to sleep...
And, a train ride when we got home... Sam says, "I have to wave."


3 comments:
Wow! You got some amazing shots! I can't even pick a favorite. I can totally hear Sam saying, "I have to wave" - and drawing out the "wave" with his cute Southern drawl. Adorable!
Oh my gosh! Where did you get that train?-we HAVE to have one!
beautiful shots leslie
Post a Comment