Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Halloween Post

Ready for lots of pics? 

Samuel wanted to be Super Why this year. From a PBS show. He has the power to read and we have the power to help! He has to wear his cape and mask every time he watches this show and freaks out if he can't find his "supder dupder computer." 




Emma had two costumes. I couldn't decide and I knew she wouldn't keep them clean anyway, so we went with both. Here's my friendly ghost.
 ... with her thumb :)
I know this picture is incredibly blurry, but LOOK, she let go of the window to stand on her own and I actually got a picture of it!

 Check out her Mohawk...
And now, Little Emma Red Riding Hood... silly face.
 My little daredevil...

 And, they're off...

 Waiting for customers...
We waited to carve pumpkins till Halloween afternoon. Unfortunately, we could only find a large green pumpkins that late in the game. But, it carved up just fine.
 R2D2 joined us to trick or treat and a little froggy too...
MMM... yummy leaves!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Absolutely fabulous! I love all the Halloween pics. They give us great grins.
Hard to believe brave Emma let go - where did the year go.