I'm way behind on the many posts I'd like to put on here, so I'll just start with random pictures from December. I will be posting about our Christmases soon, but wanted to update on the rest of the month first.
Samuel's first Christmas performance at school... They sang Joy to the World, Happy Birthday to Jesus, and Christmas Bells. We have heard A LOT of "Joy to the World the Lord is good" this month. At least that's how he sang it at the beginning of the month, he now knows the words and sings it multiple times a day.
Our Christmas card. I'm still working on getting a few of these out, so sorry if I didn't get it to you yet...
Their Christmas outfits... I made Emma's dress after stealing the idea from an Etsy store. I found Samuel's blazer (complete with suede elbow patches) for $3!!
Sleeping babies... Just because I hadn't taken pictures of them sleeping lately.
Decorating for Christmas... We were able to decorate on Emma's birthday with the help of Gigi and Dodo. So nice/necessary to have the extra help.
(You're welcome mom)...
Samuel loved "helping" set up the tree and lights...
This is his new "say cheese" face...
More posts coming soon!!










3 comments:
That's a lot of pictures! Love it! Can you please mOve back to Northwest Arkansas???
Emma's dress is adorable! Good job! And your sweet mom looks like she is having a wonderful time. :)
Joy to the world, the Lord is good! I like that version! Great pictures as always-Sam looks so grown up in his jacket!
Post a Comment