I finally got around to taking Emma's one year old photos. Having a December birthday pushed this type of thing off a bit, but I don't think she looks much different a month later. :) The cake pictures I took at her birthday because i didn't want to make another cake. I'm pretty sure I already posted these, but wanted them all in one place, so I'm reposting. The others were taken yesterday. I just love this girl! She's such a happy little lady (most of the time) and loves to perform for the camera!
I might have gone overboard with the artsy-ness on this one, what do you think? I might try it again someday after cleaning the window and moving her over a smidge.
Again, an attempt at being artsy... I don't know what I think of it.










3 comments:
Love her! All of the pictures are fabulous! I love the black and white pic of her in front of the window. And your house is perfect for getting cute brick/outdoor shots. Jealous!
These are really cute Leslie! I love having friends who love pictures...so inspriational ;)
No such thing as too artsy les! You're an artist :). Seriously your photography is amazing-love the window shot! Such a precious girl!!
Post a Comment