Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Gigi and Dodo Camp

Samuel and Emma got to spend four days at Gigi and Dodo Camp (As Sam says, "Team Gigi Woohoo!" (with a fist pump)), while Bud and I got a relaxing time at Grove Park Inn. Mom and Dad entertained them non stop... A NHL game (Sam's first... he now wants to wear his Predators jersey and "skate" on the wood floor non stop), cooking, the zoo, donuts and playgrounds, and hot tub time. I think they were a little bored this week when they were expected to play alone. 






 Bud and I got to enjoy this beautiful view, take a small hike, eat out at a leisurely pace, read without interruptions, and spend a whole day at the spa. The Spa at GPI is amazing... outdoor hot tubs, fire pits, mineral pools, water falls into hot tubs, sauna, contrast pool (hot tub with a cold plunge... it felt so good). And, we both finished off the day with massages. Great to get away and know the kids were well taken care of. Thanks again mom and dad!

 This was a cute little coffee shop...


4 comments:

Sue said...

I think I would like to go to that camp! Looks like a lot of fun!

Little S said...

Super jealous!

Amy said...

Both vacations look amazing! And I am soo impressed your parents took pictures!

Kari said...

Your vacay is so reminiscent of a certain Cialis commercial! Haha Okay I'm kidding. It looks soooo relaxing. In super jealous!