The beach was beautiful! It was comfortable temperature, beautiful skies, and the water was warm enough to get in! Samuel was thrilled about building sand castles, but a bit terrified of the water. Emma was very unsure of the sand, but loved the water. Two very different kids! Samuel did end up getting his feet in the water and letting the waves, "tickle his toes." Much improvement from the shrieks of terror we got at the mention of walking towards the water that he offered on our last trip to the beach. :) While the kids played in the sand, I played with my camera... thus lots of pictures! This is just a small sampling. :)
Very unsure at first...
Snow angels in the sand... please ignore his ribs, I promise we do feed him. :)







2 comments:
Leslie,
I love the beach photos. You are a great photographer and you have such cute subjects.
Dodo
Love the black and white pic of Emma and Sam! The beach doesn't look busy, how great! I'm jealous that you guys were in swimsuits and water in February! But I guess I can't complain too much since it's been a super mild winter here. Miss yall!
Post a Comment