Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Outfits

I had a very specific vision for Samuel's Easter outfit this year. I figure he won't go along with my goofy ideas for much longer, so I better do it while I can. He thought his suspenders and bow tie were the funniest and I thought it turned out pretty cute. Sadly, Emma was sick on Easter Eve, so she didn't get to dress up for church. But, we still put on her dress for a few pictures. Not, that she really let me get any decent pictures of her. This girl does not stop moving for a second... and sure seems to be feeling fine now. 


 So blurry... :(
Major editing because she won't stay where the lighting is good... 
 "Samuel, give Emma a kiss"...
We may have to try a photo op again another day. I know the kids will love that! :)

3 comments:

Little S said...

They're absolutely adorable! I love the swing picture!

Kari said...

LOVE Sam's outfit! And I feel your pain on trying to get decent pictures of Emma. Sarah is the exact same. Makes me sad because I feel like I'm missing out on capturing her true look at this age. Oh well...Miss yall!

Sue said...

Those are a couple of cute kids you have there! :) Love their outfits--and the pictures of Emma ARE her true look at this age! Enjoy! Can't wait to see you soon and spend time w/ Sam and Emma!