These are a little late, but better late than never…
What it's really like photographing a two year old…
Great smile, poor lighting
okay lighting, awkward posing
Then she fell and got a nasty knot on her eye
And, we took many breaks to just run...
...Or put baby Aye Aye behind her head
...Or just to play
And of course brother had to get in on the action
And we had to lick the sand off of our fingers at times…
Love this two year old and her fun personality!





3 comments:
Hahaha! I love her! I want to frame the pic of her bending over looking under her legs--so silly and fun. Happy two years old Emma!
Aunt Lauren
Such a cutie! I agree with Lauren, the upside down picture is my favorite.
Love that precious firecracker. She surely adds much sparkle and joy to life!! Love her enthusiasm, unpredictability, tender love for her big bro hero, problem solving smarts, and knock knock jokes. Sweet, sweet, sweet!!!
Post a Comment