I have a lot to post, but just have been really bad about finding making time to blog lately. So, this is my attempt at catching up…
We discovered Professor Smarty Pants who plays at a local bar/restaurant/music venue on Wednesday nights and kids eat free. We've been twice now and hope to go back again soon. Samuel enjoys telling nonsense jokes to the crowd and Emma loves to dance with all the other kids. It's quite the comedy act. Both kids got to play his ukelele…
Samuel has had tons of friends from schools turn 5 lately which means lots of fun birthday parties…Baby "Aye Aye" has learned to go potty…
We've had some spring like days which make emma want to roll in puddles…
And Samuel loves any opportunity to play any and all sports (more on his baseball experiences coming soon)…
But we've had some very cold days as well, which made it a good time to buy a month pass to the indoor playground…
Emma and I enjoy our time together when Sam's at school…Samuel loves to help around the house. No I didn't make him do this, he volunteered all on his own…
Birthday Parties come with candy, particularly candy that turns your tongue green…
My little princess throwing a temper tantrum because she didn't get to go in to Kroger with Sam and Papa… She was asleep a minute after I took this picture. I just have to laugh at two year old dramas!
See, cold days… Sadly this is the most snow we got this winter, not good for sledding or snowmen. Oh well, I'm willing to wait till next year at this point.










1 comment:
You guys have been busy. I love the tantrum picture. She's so cute...even when she's angry! Can't wait to hear about baseball. We just signed Kellen up to play for the summer.
Post a Comment