Sunday, March 3, 2013

The circus

This was quite a while ago now, but I still wanted it on here for my personal record… Gigi and Dodo got us tickets to the circus a few weeks ago. The kids still talk about it. Emma liked the puppies best and Samuel the motorcycles. I liked the elephants. We got to watch the elephants arrive in town and walk from the train to the arena. I thought it was pretty neat, but the kids were completely unimpressed. Oh well. Emma got to be interviewed about the circus by the local news team, which can be viewed here.
 It was freezing…

 The next night we got to see them all in action…
 We got there in time for the pre show. Emma and Papa did the limbo…
 And Samuel showed off some amazing dance moves. Apparently, they've been having dance parties at preschool and he's learned some new things…


 Watching the show…

It was a great show!

No comments: