Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Ice Skating

We took the kids ice skating a few weeks ago. Samuel loves to play hockey and had been wanting to go for a while. He was pretty disappointed when we told him that he couldn't have a hockey stick and he insisted that he already knew how to skate. It was an interesting experience. I think our biggest problem with both of them is that they weren't afraid of falling, they had no motivation to try to stay up. Emma just liked leaning on us and having us pull her around. Samuel got to where he would only hold one of our hands, but couldn't figure out the sliding motion, so it was more just walking on ice in ice skates. 


 We did a lot of watching…

 And taking breaks…
 I can't remember why Sam was upset, but Emma was sweet comforting him…
More breaks…

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Such fun family time. I love the pic of Emma comforting Sam.