Here are some of the extras from our photo session the other day. It is so difficult to photograph a two year old! She was sweet and funny, but just wasn't cooperating with the picture taking this day. I think some of the results show her personality quite well. Samuel was just excited about the promise to play football after we got at least 15 pictures…
Isn't he so handsome?!
This one is my absolute favorite! I will have this framed somewhere in my house sometime soon…
Two, going on 13…
Emma loves to have her hands in her pockets…
I love how Emma wants to see the picture. She loves to look at babies, even in ultrasound pictures…
We took a quick break for some wrestling in the middle…



2 comments:
Love it! Love it all :) Can't believe there will be another one that we all grow to adore as much as these two! Can't wait!!
Aunt Lauren
These kiddos always make me smile! I love how you're able to catch their personalities on camera. Can't wait to see the sparkle B3 will add to life!
Post a Comment