Wes and I are so happy for you! And we can't wait to meet you, Samuel! I got tears in my eyes looking at the picture. You are such a sweet family. We love you, and we will see you all soon!
Congratulations Leslie & Fredrick!!! Samuel looks absolutely PERFECT! You guys did a great job! (Esp. you Leslie!) We can't wait to meet little Samuel!
7 comments:
YAY!!! congratulations and welcome to the world Samuel!!! Way to go Mama!
Congratulations guys! You both look great!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you both. Can't wait to meet Samuel!
Congratulations Bud and Leslie! We love ya'll and can't wait to meet Samuel.
Congratulations!! Wishing you all the best!!
Love,
Uncle David, Aunt Mercedes, Kristina, Jackie, and Victoria
Wes and I are so happy for you! And we can't wait to meet you, Samuel! I got tears in my eyes looking at the picture. You are such a sweet family. We love you, and we will see you all soon!
Congratulations Leslie & Fredrick!!! Samuel looks absolutely PERFECT! You guys did a great job! (Esp. you Leslie!) We can't wait to meet little Samuel!
Post a Comment