Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Preparing for Baby

So, we are almost ready for Baby Lutz to arrive. I have a bag packed, the car seat is installed, and his bed is set up! I had an appointment today and there is no progression yet... Since, my mom had all three of us 2 weeks late, I'm not planning on him coming early (although it would be nice). I still can't really believe that he's about to arrive!

Part of our preparation for the baby was to install a fence. Our small yard connects to our neighbors small yard and we can see in their kitchen from our kitchen because our houses are so close together. By putting up the fence, we added privacy and also made it so we can hang out in our yard without feeling like we are hanging out in our neighbor's yard. We are also able to let Clara out without walking all the way around the block every time. I know you all would probably rather see pictures of other things, but I'm excited about the fence :)
Bud and Clara enjoying our patio... View of the fence from the front... Clara, trying to find a way out of the fence... She's not so thrilled about it if people aren't in there with her.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

I bet you are loving the fence...we need one in a bad way. Copper has managed to break his electric fence somehow (???). :) Can't wait to hear about babys' arrival!! Good luck, and great attitude...let yourself be surprised if he comes earlier than 2 weeks late--ha!

Claire and Jason Bintz said...

We're so excited for ya'll and can't wait to meet the newest Lutz!

Kelly said...

The clock is really ticking now. Can't wait to see pics of baby Lutz. I hope he doesn't make you wait until August.

Kelly

Chris said...

So is this baby been borned yet!?!? I think j-nell told me it was. But I have a terrible memory.