I'm in the hospital, in labor, and I'm updating my blog. The hospital has wireless, the epidural works great, and I'm bored out of my mind... so, why not. This kid is really comfortable in there. We are expecting him sometime before dinner. So, hopefully I'll be updating with pictures of the kiddo in the near future.
Labor, so far, hasn't been too bad... thanks for the epidural. Before I got that in, I was pretty miserable and would not be posting right now if I did not have it. So, if anyone of my readers is pregnant or thinking about getting pregnant... GET AN EPIDURAL. I'm not sure how it will affect the actual delivery, but the rest of the process has been so much more enjoyable because of it.
3 comments:
Just make sure they keep the Epidural juices coming! Mine ran out! Not fun!!
Glad everything is going well! I've been praying for you guys. Looking forward to seeing pictures of the little guy.
leslie!! blogging during labor? focus, woman!
I'm so excited to see pictures of Samuel! I know it is hard to wait. Thank goodness for medication.
CONGRATS!
Post a Comment