We took a trip to Columbia last weekend so that Samuel could be a part of the festivities surrounding a Mizzou football game. He didn't actually get to go to the game, but he did hang out at the tailgate. He did surprisingly well all weekend. Friday night we went to a very late dinner (11pm) when we got into town. Yes, we were those people with the baby in the bar :) But, he was sleeping for the past 5 hours on the drive, so he was ready to party! Saturday we went to his friend Clark's first birthday party. I forgot my camera, so for pictures you'll have to check out Gaby or Clark's blogs. Then we headed to the tailgate. Sam spent some time sleeping in the car and some time being passed around the circle. My friend Abbey then picked him up to watch the game from the comforts of her home. Apparently he did well for her, at least she didn't tell me otherwise :) Then we drove back on Sunday. About 30 minutes he started SCREAMING as loud as he could. So, we pulled the car over and calmed him down a little and then got back on the road. I still have no idea what caused the screaming. I think he was just done with all the traveling... as were the rest of us! But, it was a good trip. We didn't get to see everyone we wanted to see, which is always the case when we go to Columbia. I guess we need to plan another trip soon! :) And now, what you all have been waiting for... the PICTURES!
The NWA crowd... after Sam had departed.
OSU vs. MU... or Penturfs vs. Lutzes
Sam's future alma mater.
Sam sleeping through the tailgate.
Samuel chillin at the tailgate.
Daddy and Sam hanging out. Kari took this picture. Isn't she a great photographer?!
Protecting Sam's eyes from the bright sun :)

2 comments:
Love the pic of Papa and the li'l Tiger!
oh my gosh! Precious precious precious! Just when I thought he couldn't get any cuter! And I love that he's already partying in style. Sam and his favorite Aunt Lauren will have to hit the town once he's older. :)
Also....love the new format/design, Les!
Love youguys! Glad yall had fun!
Post a Comment