Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin Wins... New Poll.

As the vote decided, Samuel will be a pumpkin for Halloween. I'm glad pumpkin won because I already have the costume :) (Thanks Abbey). Right now, Clara's poll is still tied. Although, I'm leaning towards her being herself so that I don't have to come up with a costume for her. But, that poll will be open until tomorrow.

Now, it's time to vote in 2 new surveys. As most bloggers will agree, I don't ever know if my blog is being read and who is reading it. So, I've set up a new poll for you to easily tell me if you read, how often you read, and who you are so that I can better communicate with my readers. Thanks for the input.

3 comments:

amatz said...

I read your blog every time you update so... how often I read it depends on you!

christine said...

ditto Abbey's comment, I use a blog reader...

Janelle said...

How do you do a poll? So fun. :) I'm with ya...comments are so important, but you never know who's *really* out there. :)