Sunday, October 26, 2008

Playgroup and other Pictures

Smiling with mommy.
Taking a Sunday afternoon nap with mommy and daddy.


Smiling at Daddy.

Sleeping on mommy's lap (I love that he still does this!!).


Smiling during tummy time (A first!!).

Samuel has been hanging out with this group of friends since he was just a wee little thing (3 weeks old), but we have yet to get pictures of them all together. We got a few last week, although Chaucer and Xander didn't make it into the photo shoot. It's hard to get pictures with all these kids!!


This is Ellie, Drew (both 5 months), Samuel, and Kellen (9 months).


Drew, Ethan (1 1/2), and Samuel... Drew didn't get the "wear orange" memo.

Samuel smiling on the coach.

3 comments:

amatz said...

He is so cute and looking so big!

Little S said...

I love the first picture with his smile. CUTE!!

I stole the play group picture for my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

he's so handsome, and getting BIG