The boys cooking dinner for us...
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Weekend at the lake
These pictures are from a few weeks ago... sorry for the delay folks. We headed to Branson for a weekend at the lake. We've been doing this every Spring Break for the past three years. I no longer have a Spring Break, but love participating in the tradition! It was a weekend of relaxing, watching basketball, shopping, eating good food, and hanging out with great friends. Samuel has been the only little one who has participated in this annual event, but next year will be joined by 3 little friends! He is excited for some company, but still had fun hanging out with the big people. I loved having 13 other adults around to help keep an eye on my busy little toddler!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks like fun. Was the sleeping pic posed? :) What are the guys making for breakfast? It looks like a pork tenderloin or something. Ha.
I think those pics of the guys cooking are from dinner! Fun times! I think that's a funny pic of Daniel and TJ too!
I guess I didn't look at the picture close enough... I figured since they were in their pjs it was breakfast :)
is that the worst pic you could find of me? fl
BAHAHAHA! Kate looks simply wonderful! hahaha
Post a Comment