Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mmmm... snow!!

Samuel and I built our first snowman of the season last week.
Samuel really wanted to "eat snow" the whole time we were out.

He had to take a break from rolling up the snowball to eat more snow off his mittens.
And, even started to lick snow off of the snowman's "eyes and nose."
But, we (or should I say I) managed to finish the snowman.
"Cheese"...
"Ah Choo"...
[In a whiny voice] "More snow"... He wasn't thrilled about going inside. He asks everyday to go play in the snow, even though there is no snow anymore.
Seconds after we stepped inside, Clara jumped right through our snowman and completely destroyed it. Samuel told me, "Gia (Clara) Eat Snowman." He was right, she was trying to eat it! "No no no, Gia! House, Gia!"

1 comment:

Little S said...

Fun times! What was Emma doing during the snowman building festivities?