Sadly, this is the only picture I took of the weekend. For New Years Eve Bud cooked us some excellent prime rib. He's already talking about doing this again next year. We stayed up late talking every night. Kari and I escaped with Emma to go shopping and had lunch with Meredith from The Office (well, she was across the food court from us, but we were close by) :). We then showed them around the city of Philadelphia and did some stroller research at Babies R Us. Kari borrowed my kids and I borrowed Kari's research to make an informed decision on the best double stroller. It was really fun to do this together!
Thanks so much for making the trip guys! I look forward to our upcoming vacations together!!
2 comments:
So what's the best double stroller according to Leslie and Kari's research?
I didn't get any pictures of us to even prove we actually were there so I'm glad you did!
Kate, is there a "reason" you're curious about double strollers??? :)
I like the Baby Trend Double Sit-n-Stand. It has two actual seats and will hold my carseat in one of them. Sam liked the seat in that one and Emma looked pretty comfy in it!
Post a Comment