Tuesday, March 22, 2011

3 Month Pics

As you look at these, note how many she has her tongue out in. She loves to stick her tongue out! :)
#1... This one cracks me up.
#2...
#3...
#4...
#5...
#6...
#7... I think I need to do some more editing on the lighting/coloring in this one. But, I love her smile!
#8...
I think the last two are my favorites. Which ones, if any, do you think I should print and display in my gallery?

For some reason, the coloring on these looks better in iPhoto than here on the blog... oh well.

5 comments:

Kari said...

I really like 3, 5, 6 and 8! They're all good though!!

kate said...

4 and 5 are my favorites. Such a pretty girl!!

Cori said...

5 and 6 are my favorites!

Amy said...

5 is my favorite! so cute.

Little S said...

#5 and #6 are my favorites. Good job taking so many pictures of baby #2. She's precious!