Playing Rocket Bird on the iPad. Samuel thought it was hilarious when the birds crashed...


Playing in the strip of remaining snow (now gone!!)...

Reading books with Papa...

I found a box with some random memorabilia in it including my high school graduation apparel. Samuel enjoyed trying it on... a little glimpse into the future.

Emma's first walk. She's in the Moby Wrap. It was so pleasant!


Reading books to Emma...

Play time...

After shoveling the drive way... again... It wasn't that cold out, but he spent the whole time putting his thin little mittens in the snow and then in his mouth, so his fingers were frozen by the time the driveway was complete. All he wanted to do was bundle up on the couch... I didn't complain :)

Happy March!!!
1 comment:
Fabulous pictures! I just wish I was in one of them (because that would mean I would have seen you, not because I want to look at a picture of myself). Emma is getting so big, and Samuel is as cute as ever. Thank goodness it's March! Hopefully good weather is on its way to both of us for good. :)
Post a Comment