Mom came to spend her Spring Break with us. We did a lot of shopping, spent a beautiful day at the park with a picnic, and ran errands together. Sam loved spending time with Gigi, he always shows off the best giggles and smiles for her!

Gigi taught Sam to play in the creek... thanks a lot for that one! :)
Emma loved spending time with Gigi too. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of them together... there might be some on mom's camera. Bud and I were also able to take a night out on the town with a college friend (we ate Ethiopian food... very interesting!) and actually listen to the whole sermon at church on Sunday (I even had a hand free to doodle :)). Thanks for your help mom and for making long distance grandparenting work! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
2 comments:
Don't you wish your mom lived in town? Glad she was able to visit and make special memories with Sam.
Moms are the best... Glad she was able to spend time with you all!
Post a Comment