Thursday, March 3, 2011

Funny Book

We are still crossing some battles with potty training, one of which is going without the special potty seat (the "cars seat" as Samuel calls it). I decided to just force the issue this afternoon, for no particular reason, just thought we'd try again to go without. So, I hid the seat and here's how the conversation progressed...
Mommy - "I don't see the cars seat. You just have to go on the big boy toilet."
Sam - Tears begin to flow... "Want cars seat!"
Mommy - "The cars seat isn't here, what else can we do?"
Sam - through sobs... "Buy new one!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
I was trying to teach Sam the Missouri cheer where I say, "M-I-Z" and he should respond "Z-O-U."
Mommy - "M-I-Z"
Sam - "A-B-C"
----------------------------------------------------------
I always ask him if there is anyone he wants to pray for before bed. Here's what progressed tonight.
"Thanks [for] mommy. [gibberish... sounds like why] chinese food... Thanks papa [gibberish] bye, bye black car, taco."

No comments: