Baby girl is busy! She is growing up way too fast in my opinion! New this month...
- Pulling up to standing on everything. She loves to stand and is beginning to cruise. It's so cute to see her standing at the edge of her crib when I go get her from her naps. Glad we lowered the crib when we did!
- Her new found talent for pulling up has made it a bit more difficult for her to fall asleep. But, once asleep, she's sleeping wonderfully... usually.
- She initiates Peek-a-Boo. She LOVES to play peek-a-boo with anyone who will watch.
- Yesterday she climbed up 6 steps with no fear what so ever.
- Emma certainly keeps me on my toes! She's into everything, puts everything in her mouth (her favorite is to eat paper), and has no fear. She bumps her head multiple times a day and I am constantly doing a mouth sweep to see what she's eating now. Though it can be exhausting, it sure is fun to watch her explore and discover new things!
- I caught her dancing this morning... with the biggest grin on her face. :)
- She continues to babble in mostly b- and d- sounds, although I'm working hard on getting her to say "mama".
- She had her first ear infection. No fever, no whining, no tears when we went in for her check up. I had no idea anything was wrong. She's such a tough girl! She has since whined and tugged at her ears, but is feeling much better now.
- Emma is such a joyful little girl. She is always making friends with strangers when we go out, smiling and playing peek-a-boo. She is always the center of attention at Walmart and Chipotle (the places we go most).
Love you Emma!
Now for the outtakes... She was so happy while I was taking her picture, but also very wiggly and loving bouncing, climbing, and jumping on the chair. I had a hard time taking her picture and being ready to catch her before she dove off the chair. Don't fear, no children were injured during this photo session.
My favorite...
4 comments:
Good gracious! 10 months?? I swear she should only be 6 months max! She's adorable!
Emma, you are such a bright spot in this world. It is wonderful thinking about how God will use your winsome personality, sense of wonder and adventure, and sparkle.
Emma brightens any room! She is so happy and joyful. We have loved being with you this past month. Love Dodo
Wow...she's getting so old. Such a cutie!
Post a Comment