We celebrated early since we were heading to Nashville for actual Christmas. We started with making Christmas Tree cookies for Santa. Samuel licked the dough right off the cookie press...
Emma emptied all the crackers out of her diaper bag while Sam and I worked and Papa took pictures...
It was bath night, so we opened pjs in robes and diapers after bath...
So cute in their pjs!!
Reading their new Christmas book...
Reading Luke 2 and setting up the nativity, or eating the nativity pieces as Emma preferred...
Children all nestled snug in their beds and Santa set up shop. For Emma...
For Sam...
For both... This house fits over the card table, which means easy and small storage. It doesn't always have to take up half of our play room. Although, we have yet to take it down since Christmas. :)
2 comments:
Your playhouse is amazing! I'm so impressed!
Did you make the playhouse? Great job if you did!! I had one as a kid that my grandma made but it is too small for 'modern day' card tables. I have thought about making one...maybe I should hire you to make it. ;)
Post a Comment