More words/phrases/remarks by Samuel I'd like to remember...
Piano = Pania
Hummus = Tummus
Locker Room = Tocker room
Panera = Punch Arrow
-----------------------------------------
At Samuel's school Thanksgiving presentation, his teacher went around and asked each child what they were thankful for. Most kids said their mommy, doggy, baby sister, etc. Samuel says, "going pee pee standing up" and he modeled exactly how he does this.
----------------------------------------
I overheard the other day... "No Emma, don't open that (a present under the tree), we have to wait till Santa Claus comes!"
----------------------------------------
"That's not funny, that's annoying."
----------------------------------------
Sam - After realizing it was dark outside, "I asked the sun to come back."
Mommy - "Oh yeah? What did he say?"
Sam - "He said no."
-----------------------------------------
"Emma, you're not supposed to play with that! It's a boy (car)! She's only supposed to play with girls!"
----------------------------------------
Papa - "Do you want me to help you with that?"
Sam - "No, I'll do it myself. Thank you though."
----------------------------------------
Mommy - "Look, Emma's doing 'downward dog' again." (her favorite Yoga position)
Sam - "Emma's doing the dog?"
2 comments:
I definitely laughed out loud on that last one!
Me too, Kari :>
Post a Comment